Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY

I'm back to share a card I made with a digistaps 4 joy image, to be entered into the Sketch Challenge over on the Paper Craft Planet blog (SK032913)  

This is the sketch:
sk032913

 Here is my card:


The Digistamps 4 Joy  image featured on my card is called Anemone Corner, and I coloured it with alcohol markers and a white gel pen.



The rest of my card is made up of offcuts.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

WHOOPSI DAISY, BLING


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE
#64
"ANYTHING GOES"
Click HERE to enter

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, love the image you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, thanks for entering the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely purple! Thanks for joining at A & T Emerald Faeries: Recipe. Hope to see you again next month
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Jen!! nice border!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sympathy card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful sympathy card!!Your flowers are so pretty.Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Barbara - SNSCC coordin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. As much as none of us ever enjoy having to make sympathy cards, this one really is beautiful, and I'm sure it will be a blessing and a comfort. The purple is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge this week, Jen. It's so nice to have you play along.
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and fab papers that you have used.......... Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.........Good luck!!!!!
    SOMA
    (Eureka Stamps DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!