Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 14, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: SUNDAY SUNDAE


Another week has rolled by, and it’s time to share with you one of my latest drawings now available as a digistamp in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.
This one is called SUNDAY SUNDAE.
I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen after it was printed onto white CS:



Here is a better look at the image:



To make up my card I used the following


white CS card base

pink CS card mat
black and white DP - I coloured some of the white parts, and sewed sequins and beads onto it too
butterfly embellishment
sentiment from The Desert Diva
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely drawing! It makes such a fun image to color! Great card, love your background paper and the pretty butterfly, nice! Happy you played along with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girly card...thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely background papers, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card. thanks for fluttering us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card.. and love the butterflies... however, would love you to use more pink for the challenge at In The Pink.. the guidelines ask for more pink than any other colour...

    Thanks for sharing..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion there is more pink than any other colour (technically black and white are not 'colours') but in the interests of being fair, i have removed my entry from your challenge.
      Jen Leeflang

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at CC&CC, hope will see you soon.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet pea Stampers this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Another beautiful card Jen, Thank you so much for playing at The Sweet Pea STampers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “support your favourite charity” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!