Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 8, 2013

A WEDDING PLANNER (ABaC) :: BUGABOO STAMPS

On Mondays at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug blog we share with you just how the Bugaboo images can be used on projects other than cards ... anything but a card!

Today I have a wedding planner notebook to show you.... that I have made with my friend Belinda in mind...


The Bugaboo images featured here are JJ Shopping Diva and JJ Calendar Months - June, and I coloured them using my alcohol markers.  The detailing was done with a white gel pen. I added Stickles to the bride's dress.

To make my little noteook, I covered it in some pretty pink DP with printed hearts, and stuck the pink matted CS image at an angle.  The label was computer generated, matted in pink CS, and also added at an angle.  The embellishments are flatback pearls and a pink satin ribbon, with a satin and organza bow.

I hope Belinda likes it and will use it.  She does know about it and isn't expecting it, so I hope it will be a surprise!  (She has asked me to make her wedding invitations so when we discuss them, I will give her the notebook as a gift.) .... and no, she's not a follower of my blog.

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog where you will be able to see more fabulous ABaC creations!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my project to the following challenges, as it fits the criteria:





16 comments:

  1. Loving this precious note book, perfect for any Diva, like yourself lol. I also wanted to say that I love your three new fairy digis over DS4J. I will definitely have to get the 3-some to create a little scene again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic notebook!!! I love it!! Your coloring is fantastic.. and all the extra detailing!! Wow!! Its just so beautiful!! You put a lot of work into that!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good luck!! I really hope to see you again for our next challenge too!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - fabulous colouring too.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea, perfect for our non birthday challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Jen - so beautifully coloured and fabulous idea!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to combine those images, Jen! Love the sparkle on the bride. I'm so glad to see you entering it at Eclectic Ellapu for the "Wedding, Engagement, Anniversary" challenge this week. Good luck.
    NanConnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous, love it, thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your notebook! What a great idea! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Jen. (as always as I am a big fan)TFS with us over @ Eclectic Ellapu this week and i hope we will see you in future challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely idea for a gift and so well presented! perfect image choice too - TFS at Eclectic Ellapu :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at
    Stamping sensations

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous gift! Thanks for joining us at PD! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful celebration of love!
    Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for our 'Anniversary, Engagement or Wedding' challenge!
    Claire xx
    EE DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining our Great Impressions April Pastels and Polka Dots Challenge!

    Belinda will love this! Obviously a special gift for a special friend!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab notebook, great idea. And I love those fun ladies!
    Thanks for joining us at No Matter Which Challenge this month!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!