Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 19, 2013

BUGABOO FREEBIE FRIDAY :- Pretty Cow


Happy Friday and Happy Pretty Cow Freebie Day!

Yep, today is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo and we have a MOOOOO-licious freebie for you!
This Pretty Cow - isn't she adorable?!

Here is my card using the image, together with another Bugaboo image, the circular sentiment with the cow, from the set called Mini Set Animal Sentiments


I coloured the images with alcohol markers, and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look:


I sued the following from my stash to make up my card:

white CS card base
light blue CS mat
floral DO
gingham DP
die cut with sentiment image
gems
layer flower with stitched on pearl centre

Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and get this Pretty Cow freebie for your collection!


Moo-chas Gracias & HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Happy Craftin'!

luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. Love it Jen! Such a cute image and love your papers and layout.

    Hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, it is lovely. colours are great and love your design, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jen!! Love the image!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so cute Jen! Super image (going to download it quickly) and stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card..really like the idea of the two images. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Jen. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute is this, Jen! Love the blue gingham checks and your flower is fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable cow. Love the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' this week.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!