Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI - TRIBAL DANCER'


Do you remember the new character, 'Misteri'  released the the Digistamps 4 Joy store last week?

The new releases from Digistamps 4 Joy this week include three more images  in the “MISTERI” set, one of my favourite characters I have drawn.

One of them is called “Misteri – Tribal Dancer “ and here is a card I made using her:



I used alcohol markers and a white gel pen to colour her :


To complete my card I used the following from my stash:
white CS card base
lilac CS background
lilac DP
red CS scalloped border
white CS die cut
red CS diecut
string of red pearls
scrap of white lace
layered flowers with pearl centres
sewn on sequins and beads


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA





10 comments:

  1. Stunning Jen, cant wait to get all three.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Jen. I love your images and can't wait to color one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is just stunning! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge. -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous love the image and colouring.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog, hope we see your work again.

    Moira xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, not only is your image beautiful, but your cards are amazing. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colouring! Amazing card~ Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card love the image and DP. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!