Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE

The Outlawz Colour challenge this week is this:


And this is my interpretation:


The Bugaboo Stamps image featured on my card is called Heels - Daisy.  The image is actually of a single shoe but because it is available in a png version too, I was able to place a pair of shoes on my card.  I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and added some Stickles too.   


The following items from my stash were used to make up my card:

lilac CS card base
offcuts of DP
offcut of a DP that was embossed (mini Swiss dots) and distressed (sanded)
a satin ribbon
bling buckle
square gems

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



9 comments:

  1. Adorable card!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on MIM and those heels are just too cute. The color is an eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful and cute at the same time, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thankyou for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pair of shoes. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Barbara - SNSCC coordin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's some fab shoes Jen. Thanks so much for joining us at TTCRD magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!