Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 7, 2013

WHO-WHO-WHO LET THE FROGS OUT? a CAS challenge at The Outlawz



I am very proud to announce that I am Guest DT over at The Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge for the month of April, and my first challenge is today!

The theme is a really fun one :

WHO LET THE FROGS OUT!

and here is my card for your inspiration:


The image on my card is from A DAY FOR DAISIES, that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  I added some Glossy Accents (does he look slimy enough?) and gems on his crown.


I created my own background by repeating the sentiment over and over again, but used one in the different font.


Click HERE to link to the challenge, and just by entering, you could be a winner for the month of April!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. WOW wonderful CAS creation. Love the way you have highlighted part of the text. Awesome frog prince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card, Jen! I'm searching for a digi I know I have but can't find at the moment so I can enter this challenge. So glad to see you as GDT this month. :-D Hugs, NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT, Jen! And this is a wonderful CAS card! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!