Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 14, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: PIXIE PONDERING


Another week has rolled by, and it’s time to share with you one of my latest drawings now available as a digistamp in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.
This one is called PIXIE PONDERING.  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen after it was printed onto white CS.  I used an oval die to cut it out:


Here is a better look at the image:



To make up my card I used the following

white CS card base
yellow CS card mats
two different DP's
three layered flowers
bright lime green satin ribbon
white satin ribbon

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. Cute pixie!! Loving the spring colors and layout. Thankful for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! Wonderful Color Combo. Thanks for joining us at Loves to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Love that pixie! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's Recipe challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lov the colors and how you layered. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering challenge 48 'Show Us Your Ribbons' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    Gorgeous spring colours on this lovely card. The image is cute and I love the fact that she is a little chunky rather than stick thin like so many. The gorgeous flowers really finish the card off.
    I hope you will join us for more of our future weekly challenges.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colors are simply gorgeous together and your shading on the wings and petals is superb. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Love to Scrap! challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!! just so beautiful .Love her eyes and that bright lush ribbon/bow .Thanks for sharing lovely work on Card Crafter's Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! I love the digital stamp!
    Thanks so much for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Recipe challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mari, DT
    http://dospiruletas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!!!! I love the digital stamp!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Recipe challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mari, DT
    http://dospiruletas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really, really sweet, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic colours. I love this . Thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs. Hugs Seema . LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!