Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 14, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: BAD HAIR DAY


Another week has rolled by, and it’s time to share with you one of my latest drawings now available as a digistamp in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.

This one is called BAD HAIR DAY.  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen after it was printed onto white CS.  I used a die to cut it out.



Here is a better look at the image:



To make up my card I used the following:


white CS card base
lilac CS card mat
lilac printed DP
spray of turquoise and lilac flowers
turquoise satin ribbon bow
metal heart charm
turquoise double heart sticker

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering challenge 48 'Show Us Your Ribbons' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    What a great card. I love that fun image and is coloured wonderfully. I love the colours and that gorgeous bow round those lovely flowers. Really lovely make.
    I hope you will join us for more of our future weekly challenges.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love your flowers...Thank you for join us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope you will join us again. Good luck..
    Lozzy xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors you've chosen. Your card looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work jen Thanks so much for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Jen. Great color combo and that beautiful bright bow is perfect! What a fabulous image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute !! Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes for our heavy metal challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jen, this is so pretty! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Jen, Thank you so much for playing at The Sweet Pea STampers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - lovely colouring..

    Thanks for entering the challenge at Totally Gorjuss this time.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Love her hair do. What a wonderful charity to support. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “support your favourite charity” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!