Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 6, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: WOTEVA FAIRY



The new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy include three fairies that I have drawn for you, and the first of these is called the WOTEVA FAIRY.

Here is what she looks like coloured up and on a card:


After printing the image onto white cardstock, I coloured her using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and fussy cut it, before mounting on an embossed offcut of white CS:


For the rest of my card I used:
white CS card base
white CS card mat
textured metallic burgundy paper background
offcut of striped BP, edges inked
offcut of a white diecut
layered paper flower
burgundy satin ribbon bow

I gave the fairy a good sprinking of Stickles (to increase her magical powers!)

Click HERE to link to find her in the store.

luv 'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

8 comments:

  1. Very nice! Great sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning Fairy image... The glitter looks just awesome! Thanks for your continuous support for our challenge at Digi Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful image. She is lovely, and your presentation is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card in the rich reds.Beautifully detailed.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute & bold colors.......... Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.........Good luck!!!!!
    SOMA
    (Eureka Stamps DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card from you.... thank you again for sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh so cute!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and great coloring. Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!