Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 6, 2013

APRIL SHOWERS AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today's challenge at The Outlawz Copic Marker Challenge is:


April Showers
"You can interpret the theme as you wish, but please remember that your project
must include some coloring with alcohol markers (any brand)."

Here is my card for this challenge:


My image is from Robert Jackson, and I coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and I added Glossy Accents to show the wetness:



The sentiment is a free one from the internet (I can't remember where I saved it from) and the only embellishments are the three 'raindrops', which are actually three bindi dots, left over from my bellydancing days (Yes I did wear bindi's!)

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
MAKE IT MONDAY, #134, ANYTHING GOES

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Loving this one and how true is that sentiment.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spotted this on MIM wow what a gorgeous card! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and "rain" for this stunning card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!