Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Golden Oldies at Bugaboo Stamps


The Bugaboo Stamps Store is filled to the brim with fabulous images, and the older ones are no exception!  I needed a Get Well Soon card for a friend who has just had surgery, and so chose Raggedy Nurse to use on her card.


I printed the image onto white cardstock, and coloured using my alcohol markers and white a white gel pen for the highlights.  What didn't show up in the photograph, though, is the Stickles treatment of the wings.









I used the following to make up my card:

white CS base card
red CS mats
glittered organza ribbon
gold stick on sentiment

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug Blog to see some more projects made with "Oldies but Goodies".
Click HERE to link top the Bugaboo Stamps store to see all the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps available.

Have a great day!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back sharing more of your talent with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the draw and in the giveaway.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....What a cute and beautiful card. Awesome!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl Blog Challenge.
    Huggies
    Rachelle-DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen your card is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beasutiful card, love the image and great colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card,love the design, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always say, "everything looks better with Stickles!" Thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I know what you about getting stickles to show up in pics, it's tough. Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl Arrows or Angels challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I am sure your friend loved it! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!