Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASES : MISTERI - MY DANCING SHOES


Do you remember the new character, 'Misteri'  released the the Digistamps 4 Joy store last week?



The new releases from Digistamps 4 Joy this week include three more in the “MISTERI” set, one of my favourite characters I have drawn.

One of them is called “Misteri – My dancing shoes “ and here is a card I made using her:


I used alcohol markers and a white gel pen to colour her :


To complete my card I used the following from my stash:

white CS base card
lilac DP
lilac red and green card mats
lilac polka dot DP
purple and green satin ribbon and bow
shiny glass gemstone button
sewn on sequins and beads
layered flowers
flower brads
peel off sentiment and hearts
lilac butterfly embellishment



Click HERE to see the other new releases in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges :



CHARISMA CARDZ, #16, POLKA DOTS (I have lilac polka dot DP)
LOVE TO CREATE, #62, BINGO (ribbon, diecuts, flowers)


10 comments:

  1. Fab image & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! The image is lovely!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make it Monday :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    Thank you so much for joining us at charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely lovely and the design and colors are great!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful dig and the coloring is breathtaking!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Your colouring and embellishments show case the image perfectly. Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card. I love the image, your great colours and design.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. The colors are fantastic. The image is so unique and festive. I love your design too. Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven for our button challenge. ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for participating in our Love To Create challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card , your colouring is fab and love the backing. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies . Hugs Tina x ( DT member)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!