Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 20, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI


Three more of my drawings are now available as digistamps in the digistamps 4 joy store.

The first of these is Misteri, a gypsy dancer, and this is a card I made using the image.

The colour palette is taken from Colour Q : 



I have used Copic markers for the colouring, and a white gel pen, and here is a better look at the image:


I also used the following items from my stash to make up the card:

white CS card base
turquoise CS card mat (chalked edges)
lilac DP (chalked edges)
two different diecuts
sewn on sequins and beads
offcut of turquoise trim (left over from a bellydancer's outfit I made last year)
silver coins
gems
layered flowers
turquoise organza ribbon bow

Click HERE to link to the image in the store.

I woull like to add this card to the followng challenges;

Luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh This one is stunning. A definite must to have. You have brought her to life beautifully with your amazing colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}y

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful image, and your fantastic colouring has just made her pop out of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous and so is your coloring, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and great colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully colored! thanks for joining us at the colourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Galore :)

    Louise DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!