Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FOR A LITTLE PRINCESS

I used  three of the images from this fabulous Bugaboo Stamps set called Mini Set - Princess Blocks

Mini Set - princess blocks

to create a card for the sketch challenge at The Outlawz today.  
This is the sketch to follow:
and this is my interpretation of it:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen


I know just the little Princess who will be the recipient of this card.  Jeannette, sweetie, this is for you to give to your granddaughter Mariah.  I am sure she will love it!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and Fabulous colors..Loz
    Visited from MIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card, love the Bugaboo images . Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylvia xx
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card.Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Barbara - SNSCC coordin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the clean look!

    Thanks for playing along with the MarkerPOP! challenge! :)

    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the colors and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at SNS Monthly Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!