Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CREATING THE CRAFTY LIFE COLOUR CHALLENGE


The colour challenge over at THE CRAFTY LIFE this week is :


and here is my entry:


The image featured on my card is called Hugs and Kisses from Saturated Canary.  I used alcohol markers for the colouring : 


The following were used from my stash:
white CS base card
white CS background
peach coloured DP
scrap of pretty white lace (just enough for this card)
spray of flowers in the theme colours
white organza ribbon
peach flat back pearls

I think this is such a pretty colour palette that I think I'll use it more often!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
PAPER MAKE UP, DIGI MAKEOVER , #84, GIRLY GIRL

lu'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said, Jen, this is beautiful! Love the coloring, the design, and great embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this is gorgeous...wow, your coloring is fantastic...your are a true wonder....thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous!! she look so cute ( love the green leggings and boots!) and that spray of flowers with the bow is so pretty.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet image and very pretty card. Thanks for playing at ALBC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw such lovely colouring and embellishment is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is zoo pretty! I love the coloring, and the flower accents! Amazing job! Thank you for joining us at the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the use of lights and darks! Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at ABC'S CHALLENGE BLOG! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!