Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : 'MISTERI'

Of all the little characters I have drawn for the Digistamps 4 Joy store, I think Misteri is now my favourite girl!  This image was released last week, and I am happy to 'let the cat out of the bag' and let you know that there will be some new Misteri's in the very near future ...


The colouring of the image is courtesy of Copics and Specturm Noir, and I used a white pen for the highlights.

I had a little bit of time to play so I completely sequinned and beaded the diecut circle - they are all individually hand-sewn onto the diecut.

The following were also used (from my stash)

white CS card base
red CS card mat
plaid check DP
flowers
flat back pearls
green CS vine diecut:

I really had fun making this card.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


An Aperture of some kind _ in the round Diecut is an aperture to reveal the DP underneath
Something beginning with the letter P - pearls
A Die-cut or Punchie – round Diecut and vine punchie
The colour Blue – blue skirt





2 comments:

  1. Darling image, Jen, and such beautiful coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this is BEYOND gorgeous! Love everything about it. Your new image is just fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!