Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 20, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: BAD HAIR DAY - MY HOBBY HORSE


Three more of my drawings are now available as digistamps in the digistamps 4 joy store.

This one is called  BAD HAIR DAY - MY HOBBY HORSE, and this is a card I made using the image :


I have used Copic markers for the colouring, and a white gel pen, and here is a better look at the image:




I also used the following items from my stash to make up the card:

white CS card base
deep salmon CS card mats
printed DP
white die cut
layered flower
stick on gem
stick on sentiment

 Click HERE  to link to the image in the store.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


MY TIME TO CRAFT, #218, STITCHING FAUX OR REAL (my image has faux stitching on her clothing)
SHOPPING OUR STASH, SOS#97, TEXT OR LETTERS (everything on my card comes from my stash – no new items  bought)
{PIN}SPIRATIONAL. #53,  I was inspired by the letters on the blocks and my DP echoes that
STAMP AND CREATE, APRIL, AT LEAST ONE DIECUT

9 comments:

  1. Great card, Jen! Love the bright colors and the alphabet blocks in the background! Terrific coloring of the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really cute, Jen! Love the coloring & the background! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic colouring, and I love that image. Thanks for joining in with my Child's Play dare this week at The Daring Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright colours and I love the way you've layered the block letter paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the block letters! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.
    Although it is a bad hair day, your hair coloring is fantastic! :)
    I love thos letters blocks.
    Thanks for your participation at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week.
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card and i love all of your diecuts! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!!! The colors are so bright! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the image and the bright colours look lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!