Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BUGABOO ENGAGEMENT CARD

Here is another card I made for a special order (I actually made two as I'm not sure what she would like) ... an engagement card using a digistamp from Bugaboo Stamps called Jack and Diane

The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for some of the doodling I did on the dress and shirt:


The colour palette was chosen from The Outlawz Colour Challenge today:

For the rest of the card I used the following from my stash:
pink CS card base
white CS background
pink and green DP
white diecut
blue diecut
pink and white flowers
pink fancy pearls from BLUEBERRY BEAR
peel off sentiment
twine

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

10 comments:

  1. Adorable Card. Wonderful image and great design. Thanks for joining us at Loves to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant engagement card, love that wee couple. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Jen - I really like the image and the bright, happy colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks so much for sharing at MIM! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Special Occasion for our theme Jen.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the vibrant colors and the girly image :)
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen. Beautifull colouring and love those flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, Jen! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Cut It Out!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Jen!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!