Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 27, 2013

A COLOUR CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG

Today's challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog is a colour challenge, and this is the pretty palette to follow:


So now here's the thing ... I am a big girl (yes in size!) , and find it very difficult to do the wishy washy stuff ... and those pastels are pretty - but just not me.  I said to myself, "Self, would it really matter if I notched those colours up a tad, made them a little deeper?"  

Yes, I did get and answer and this is my interpretation  - two fold card with a pocket inside that can hold some photographs, some money or a gift card etc.


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are:


and they were coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


The first fold is on the right hand side and when you open that, you find the pocket inside.  The punched  blue CS border and pink satin ribbon on the left hand side of the card don't form part of the front of the card:


Click here to add your entry to the challenge (you don't need to make such an elaborate card at all, and a simple one fold card/tag, etc will do - I just got a bit carried away!)

You could win one of the great prizes!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!