Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 4, 2013

SINGING AND/OR MUSIC AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today's Twisted Thursday Challenge calls for singing and/or music, and as soon as I read the brief, this Kenny K image called Download Diva was the image that I knew I wanted to use.

Here is my card:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and worked on further developing  my new colouring technique:


I used the following to make up my card:
white CS card base
pink CS card mats
2 different DP's
lace
organza ribbon
stain ribbon
sewn on sequins & beads
gems
flat back fancy pearls
pearl seed beads strung through the hole in the tag
metal key charm
layered flowers
sentiment on a tag that reads :  "Thinking of you and Wishing you Happiness on your Birthday"

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



















luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA





20 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,great image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wundervoll! Tolle Coloration.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card and lovely coloring. Thanks so much for joining at Stamp n doodle. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring on this card. Great image love her!! Super embellishments as well. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Barbara - SNSCC coordin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous thank you for joining us at Rhedd and Rosie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's sweet image and amazing card. Thanks for playing with us on Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your name so I had to pop over to say hello and tell you much I love your card! The coloring is beautiful and you used one of my favorite images. Thanks for playing along with us at Kenny K's this week. Good luck and I hope to "see" you here often.

    Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card.The colours and details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is just lovely she is so pretty in those colours. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I absolutely love the way you have colored that adorable image! Thanks for joining the Krafty Krew with our challenge 'Being Square' this week!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card, the pinks are perfect.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stamp 'n' Doodle.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully colored! Great layout and elements put together. Thank you for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Jen! I love your colouring! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafting Cafe!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your coloring skills are amazing! I love all the different embellishments you used! Thank you for joining us at the Oozak challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! You did an amazing job on the coloring!! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...super tolle Karte....super toll coloriert...wow!
    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.
    Viele Grüße
    Bastelfalter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful coloring
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us this month at The Crafting Cafe!
    Claire XX
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in at the Crafting Cafe. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!