Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 18, 2013

FRIENDS ARE YOUR UMBRELLA


Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo Stamps' CATCH THE BUG blog!


And here is a tag with one of my FAVOURITE Bugaboo images called Friends are your Umbrella


Instead of adding a tag to a card, I added a card to a tag - the image matted in peach and turquoise CS actually opens up to reveal the sentiment (the flower holds it closed).
Sorry - I forgot to take a photograph of it open before I gave the card away :(
Here is a better look at that fabulous image:

I used the following from my stash :
white CS card base
various colours of CS offcuts for the matting
layered paper flowers
bling
satin ribbon

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Jen and so was the one you entered at Mema's Crafts. It was a winner! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this Jen, love the stamp and some of my favorite colours, cleverly designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blues you chose for this, Jen! Gorgeous coloring (as always.) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is lovely ... great tag idea! Can I just mention that instead of adding your tag to the tag challenge you've added it to the card challenge ... just simply go back and delete it from the card and add it to the tag at Get Creative ! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, your beautifully colored umbrella friends image looks fabulous on this very pretty card. Lovin' your use of the tag as the base for the card too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Bling It Up!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag and love the image, beautifully coloured and love those beautiful shades of green. thanks so much for joining in with our first ever tag challenge at Get Creative and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!!....
    Thank you for playing along in our very first tag challenge on Get Creative
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely tag!!!thank you for playing along with us at GET CREATIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!