Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 9, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS NEW RELEASE : 'RACE!"

It’s Tuesday so you know what that means Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love! 
Check out this adorable image that is the latest of the newest collection called Race  - what an CUTE image! 

You can find all of this month’s new releases here! Below is my CAS card with the image:



I printed the image onto white cardstock and coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

I have used a black CS mat, and added two strips of washi tape under the sentiment, which is computer generated.

Click HERE to see the other creations using the image - they're smokin' hot!

I would like to add my card into the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


9 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card. Love that image. Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab CAS card, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Jen! Love that dragster and all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative image and loved it with the primary colors that you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish anything goes, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen this is a great boys card! Love the bright colours you've used too.

    I saw your post at Make it Monday, I'm there at #13 this week, feel free to stop by to see my Fairy Tree House.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image!! Your coloring is so great!!! Saw you on MIM and had to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a coool image and colors! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun and good luck.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!