Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 20, 2013

COME AND PLAY BINGO WITH US !

The new challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog is 

BINGO!


and here is my BINGO! card for your inspiration (using the centre line vertically - ribbon/pearl/glitter):

The Bugaboo image featured on my card is called JJ Calendar Months - January that I coloured using alcoohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights and patterns on the dress:  


To make up my card I used the following from my stash :

white CS card base
pink CS mats
lilac printed DP
double ribbon bow - wired organza and satin
dimensional wine bottle
peel off "Congratulations/50/ stars" stickers
sentiment - my own, computer generated
I used Stickles to add some more bling!

Here is the link to the challenge - just by entering you could win one of the wonderful digi prize packs - Bugaboo is one of the most generous challenge blogs I know of, AND the images are simply gorgeous.

I look forward to your entry!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Really cute and funny, Jen! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sparkle here!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Make It Sparkle' Challenge #65!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun blinged card!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabulous sentiment, Jen! lol Great coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this Jenn! So perfect for all of my friends! Really make me chuckle too! Thank you for playing at Jellypark Friends for our "Make Us Smile" challenge
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!