Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 3, 2013

IF YOU'RE AT WORK THEN YOU MUST BE HAVING FUN, right?

Today, 3 April, is 

                    "Don't Go To Work Unless it's Fun" Day

                        and  I am at home ........ celebrating the day with this card:



The Bugaboo image (the sentiment is part of the set) featured on my card is  Ruby Chocolate - Nature's Way, that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

I trimmed off some of my DP scraps, matted them onto black CS, and arranged them on my card.  A couple of gems later - isn't the new trend of the gems attached to each other such a wonder time-saver! - and my card was completed.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

13 comments:

  1. Jen, this card is wonderful and that sentiment is perfect! Your choice of papers always seem to be perfect for the design. I am so glad you took time to share your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will visit often.

    Hugs
    Lesia
    If you haven't already entered, my blog giveaway is now waiting for your name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great use of colors and the coloring is so perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing at DTC! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the image and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylvia xx
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is a "hoot". Love your coloring!Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Barbara - SNSCC coordin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny, Jen! Love the image, sentiment, fab coloring & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super fun card with a great image. Great design and colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy WIncy this week with a unique holiday card.....you rock!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Jen. Your colouring is fantastic and the layout is great.
    Thanks for playing @ DTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it. Thanks for joining the fun @ 365 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, Please visit Mema's Crafts soon...you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab colouring, love the sentiment! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!