Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ANOTHER HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY WITH BUGABOO

Today is International BLAH BLAH BLAH DAY!

So today I have a card to share, celebrating that day:


Old Gus is at it again!  The Bugaboo image featured on my card is called
and I coloured the image using alcohol markers.  His spectacle lenses have some Glossy Accents:

To make up my card I used the following from my stash:

white CS card base
red CS card mats
I made the 'blah blah blah' DP myself
red spotted DP
gems cord and button

The image was turned into a tag by adding an offcut from a red diecut.

Click HERE to see the creations from some of the other Bugaboo DT ladies - they are a hoot!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

15 comments:

  1. Great card Jen, love the image and your colouring. Fantastic sentiment, Hugs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dry humour of this one. I also wanted to say that I adore your latest fairy trio drawings, they are just the cutest ever!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant fun card, I soooo love that sentiment! Thanks for joining in with our "So Sentimental" theme over at the Craft-Room.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright fun card...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny, Jen! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this beautiful and funny card at Craft-Room's " So Sentimental" Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the special touches on this card; the bling, the tiny blue flower, and those strips of paper in a completely different color. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cheerful work of art, Jen! Bagaboo always makes me chuckle! Thanks for entering our Focus on the Sentiment challenge. It's been a pleasure to see your creation. Please come back next week and show us more! …x
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Love this card and love Gus! What a fun fun card! Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Shopping Our Stash this week!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it. What a fun card. And so true ;)

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny, Jen! Love that sentiment. Great layout. Now, let me put on my DT hat -- I'm so happy that you chose to join our "Focus on the Sentiment" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sjovt kort. Tak for at du er med i udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous image and fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha I love Gus and the Bugaboo characters! So fun and real! Love the humour! Great tag and colours!

    Thanks so much for joining the Masculine Challenge at The Stamp Spot. I hope you can join our Feminine Challenge next month!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!