Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 6, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES : I'M SORRY FAIRY






The new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy include three fairies that I have drawn for you, and the first of these is called the 

Here is what she looks like coloured up and on a card:


After printing the image onto white cardstock, I coloured her using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and fussy cut it so I could use as one of the layers on my card:


For the rest of my card I used:
white CS card base
lilac CS card mat
printed lilac/mauve DP, edges inked
metallic lilac paper ribbon
peel off silver border
offcut of a white CS diecut
layered paper flowers
sewn on sequins and beads
lilac and silver gems
peel off sentiment, coloured to match the colour palette of the card

(did you know that you can use your alcohol markers 
(Copics and Spectrum Noir's)
 to colour silver and gold peel-off's to match the colour palette of your card?)

I gave the fairy a good sprinking of Stickles (to increase her magical powers!)

Click HERE to link to find her in the store.

luv 'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


CRAFTY CATZ, #177, ANYTHING GOES


10 comments:

  1. Love all three--so sweet! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and beautiful card! I really like the purple. Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks just beautiful Jen, gorgeous image and colouring and love the sparkle..such a lovely face.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and sparkly card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie. All 3 are adorable. Thanks again for sharing.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thank you for joining in the Digi sketch challenge and good luck-Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another super card.So pretty in purple.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare for our 'Birthday Fun' challenge.

    Hugs Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Love the purple, it is so pretty. Thank you for joining in at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!