Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 26, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG

Friday has swung by again, and it's always a great day - not just because the weekend is in view....

BUGABOO STAMPS gives us yet another reason to love Fridays ..... with a freebie.

Here is this week's cutie:


Isn't this just great for your Spring projects?

As the image is so charmingly simple I felt that it would be perfect for some 3D layering. I printed out a couple of the image, coloured them using my alcohol markers, and started layering :

layer 1 : white CS card base
layer 2 : deep orange card mat
layer 3 : pale orange CS card mat
layer 5 : black CS background
layer 6 : image
layer 7 : popped up feet, hand and flower

Click here to link to the Catch the Bug blog, where you will be able to pick up the link the the freebie download.

Have a great weekend!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Cute! Really like how you popped the flower and his little hand! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, so cute! I love your bright colours, they look fab against the black background! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute, Jen! Love the cute image, your coloring & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a cute image and great color combo! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I really like the gems in the sun. Thanks for playing along with Crafting by Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!