Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 14, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ : SUNDAY CAS CHALLENGE

Here I am, back again to share with you my inspiration for your entry into the SUNDAY CAS CHALLENGE over at The Outlawz.

I am the Guest Designer there for the month of April, and am really enjoying creating the CAS cards.

The theme this week is "Wonderful Weddings" - Spring is here and the summer weddings will soon begin.  Why not be prepared by having a few CAS wedding cards on hand.  Clean and Simple can be gorgeous!

This is my CAS wedding card:


I found this free silhouette on the web, and fell in love with the 80's feel to it - remember the BIG HAIR days?

I added a gem in the bride's hair, a satin ribbon bow and a rose.  The sentiment is my own.

This is a one layer card although the image looks popped up - the shadow was created in the editing of the image before it was printed.

Pop over to The Outlawz to enter your creation, and you can do that by clicking HERE

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY, BINGO ( blooms, ribbon, gems)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!