Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: MISTERI - BASKET OF APPLES


Do you remember the new character, 'Misteri'  released the the Digistamps 4 Joy store last week?



The new releases from Digistamps 4 Joy this week include three more in the “MISTERI” set, one of my favourite characters I have drawn.

One of them is called “Misteri – Basket of Apples “ and here is a card I made using her:



I used alcohol markers and a white gel pen to colour her :




The base card is one that I learnt this month at a workshop, and it's called a DOUBLE DUTCH GATE FOLD CARD - rather a mouthful :)



To complete my card I used the following :

green CS base card
white CS card mats
green foliage digital DP - inlcuded in the kit
and then for the band, from my stash:
punched border strip
layered paper flower and rose
gems

Click HERE to see the other new releases in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


11 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen love your card. The coloring and the embellishments are awesome. I saw your card on MIM. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring on this card Jen! Thanks for playing with us at Get Inky! Challenge. -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your colouring is fabulous Jen. Wonderful card design and colour palette. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC! I thought this collection looked like your work ... they are AWESOME! AMAZING coloring on her dress ... I'm telling you, I LOVE your coloring style!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jen, I love that image, have to go shopping again :-)
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! What a beautiful image and great shades of green! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your use of the gel pen, your colouring skills are amazing! Thanks for joining us again at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one too. I think this could be my favourite.
    Three great ebtries for the Craft Challenge - thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Your coloring is magnificent :) Thank you for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that unique non-traditional fold card! Your coloring is spectacular and the image really shines :) Thanks for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!