Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 5, 2013

DIGISTAMPING IN SOUTH AFRICA

I have been published!!!
My article, Digistamping in South Africa, has been published in issue 29 of the Scrap Affairs magazine.


In South Africa, digistamping is largely unheard of and most still consider digistamps to be clip art.  

Hopefully this article will go a long way in informing the uninformed.

luyv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jen! Thanks for advertising DS4J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I am so pleased that the South Africans are enlightened re digital images. Well done on being published.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!