Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 30, 2013

RICK ST DENNIS : NEW IMAGE :


 

Rick St. Dennis MFA

 I am extremely honoured to be a Guest Designer for Rick ST Dennis today!  The image I was given to use on my project is called Kuaulani - which I believe is a derivative of the name of Princess Kaʻiulani (1875–1899) of the Kingdom of Hawaii.

Here is the card I created:  


Shen I first saw the black and white digital image, I immediately imagined her in an iridescent white dress with a lei of bright coloured flowers, and that's what I tried to capture here:


Here is how I created my card:


This beautiful image and many many more Rick St Dennis images are available HERE in the store - I am sure you'll find many that will be just perfect for your next project.

Thank you to Rick St Dennis and  to all the designers of his talented team - it has been an honour and terrifically exciting to have joined you today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jen! You've colored her beautifully! Wonderful design details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen, gorgeous image and wonderfully coloured, love the whole layout, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jen, gorgeous image and wonderfully decorated, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jen! :^) You colored her beautifully! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen your colouring of the image is so very beautiful. Love the card you made too

    You did a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Jen! What a stunning card. Incredible coloring, and the dress does look iridescent. Magnificent creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card you made! =)
    Congrats on the guest designer spot! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work, Jen! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week. I hope we see you again.
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!