Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 13, 2013

A BUG'S LIFE - A BUGABOO CHALLENGE!

Today's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog is really great!  The theme is

A BUG'S LIFE

and here is the card I made for your inspiration:



The Bugaboo image featured on my card is called Flower Garden and I coloured it using my alcohol markers,  A white gel pen was used to create the accents.

I used a corner rounder on all the layers (black CS card base, red CS card mat, and image) and a pretty satin ribbon with a decorative loopy edging.  Some pearls were stuck onto the ribbon, and the peel off sentiment (originally silver) was coloured using a red Copic marker.  I added a ladybug charm attached by a length of red cord.


Click HERE to link to the challenge and to the inlinkz for your entry.  Just by entering your project, YOU could be the winner of one of the fabulous BUGABOO digi packs that are up for grabs!

I would like to add this card to the following challenge:

SWEET PEA STAMPERS, SUPPORT YOUR FAVOURITE CHARITY ( my card will go to the SAVE THE RHINOS FUND IN SOUTH AFRICA)
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY, BINGO (blooms/ribbon/gems)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


4 comments:

  1. love your Card - Thanks for entering our Challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, fab image and love your little charm...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen, Thank you so much for playing at The Sweet Pea Stampers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!