Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR CHALLENGE #37 : ANYTHING GOES

Today I'd like to tell you about our challenge at THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR for this week.

As always our theme is Anything Goes. 
We would love to see your creativity this week. 

Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish. She will be giving 5 digi images as the prize.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

 And here is my card to inspire you for your entry:


The image that  have used is called "Fall Fun" - available in the Robyn's Fetish store HERE.
I have coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen and then cut the image using a die.  

To construct my card I used the following:
white base card
fall print DP
offcut of a scalloped border
acrylic tiles
amber coloured leaf shaped gems
wide satin ribbon
narrow satin/organza ribbon
alphabet cutouts to spell "FALL"
a fussy and fancy 'bow' using offcuts of various Fall coloured ribbon

Click HERE to link to the challenge, and to see the fabulous prize to be won!

You'll also get to see the promo video of what to expect in the current ;
'THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR" magazine!!!
You don't want to miss this!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

MEMA’S CRAFTS, ‘CHOOSE A THEME’ ( I chose Theme 1 : Fall Colours)


14 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of fall in your card and all the details are perfect. Luv your work lady. Thank you for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, bright and cheery too... thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT for our Bingo challenge. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh gorgeous card and beautiful colours . Thanks for joining us at OSAAT . hugs trisha x DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jen! Love your coloring, the layout, and that awesome bow! ;o)
    Thank you for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and layout.You've given the image such dimension with your colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute card, I love the strong fall colours.
    Thanks for joining us at SFC Challenge :)
    Smiles,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, I love all that beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining in with our Bingo challenge over at OSAAT and Good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Thanks for playing at my craft spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun image! The chunky FALL letters are just perfect on your card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card,thanks for joining us at Love to create for our anything goes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another wonderful card from you. It's so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this card too with us at Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice card design. Such a fun image, and great colors. Thanks for joining the SS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!