Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: GARDEN SET

It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of them is a set  called GARDEN SET and here is the card I made to share with you:


I chose three of the images from the set of 10 and coloured them using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the images:

To construct the card I used the following supplies:
 - orange DP offcut as a mat
- yellow corrugated paper for the background
- paper sunflower
- organza ribbon
- the sentiment is my own, computer generated in MS Word, and coloured using alcohol markers




If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



WHOOPSI DAISY, ‘BUTTONS OR BOWS’


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen,love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous Jan love that bow and your image is so fresh and new a great card Hugs Elaine .
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card. I love how you colored the sun!! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen. This is a nice lively and bright coloured creation. Love the design, so different.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great Card Jen thanks for playing with us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jen. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card and I love the corrugated board you incorporated. Thanks for joining us at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love your layers. Thank for joining the DRS designs challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! So cheerful! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!