Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[CAS] ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #22 AT JACKSONS DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS

It's an ANYTHING GOES [CAS] over at Jacksons Digital Expressions this week, and Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor.

 
I have made a card to inspire you:
 
My card features the Jacksons Digital Expressions images called Just Purses II and Just Shoes XV and the colouring medium is alcohol markers and a white gel pen.



The bead embellishments are sewn on and the images are fussy cut and matted onto a CS die cut.  Th only other embellishment is a satin ribbon bow.

Just by entering you could win some fabulous prizes, and to do so you need to link your entry HERE on the JDE Challenge blog.

I look forward to seeing your entry.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm bags and shoes...what more could a girl want lol!!....Lovely card hunnie....Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen. I saw this on MIM Faye

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!