Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

A FALL THEMED CAS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today;'s CAS challenge at The Outlaws calls for Fall themed cards, and this is my entry:


The images featured on my card are two that I have entered into the current CDAC Digital Drawing Challenge, and I wanted to show how they can be merged to tell a little story.  They are coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


To make up the card I cut the white CS on which the images were printed and coloured to that they 'break the plane', in other words, extend beyond the borders.
The white base card was scored and three Fall leaf gems added as embellishments (those gems were in a packet of mixed colours that I bought about 4 years ago and wondered where on earth I would use them - and boy have they come in handy - I wish I could get another packet of this colour only!)

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

17 comments:

  1. Adorable and sweet!! I was looking at your costumes and wowzie they are over the top gorgeous!! You have more talent in your baby finger than I do in my entire body! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! I love your wonderful fall card. The images are adorable and your coloring fabulous! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Jen, I love the way you have extended the images beyond the borders.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your coloring!! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - so beautifully coloured!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a supercute card!
    Love the image!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute this image you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jen,

    great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    PS: I've a Blog-Candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the cute images. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good Luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fab card ,love the papers and sweet image
    thanks for joining us at DDS and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super gorgeous creation, love your images and layout, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super gorgeous creation, I love your images and layout, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute ! Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! I love your colouration! Thank your for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Jenn, what a wonderful creation! It's perfect for our Autumn Colours challenge this week at THE CRAFTY PAD, thanks so much for joining in!
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card the image really made me smile and your colouring is lovely. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel Challenge Blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute. I wonder what is in that pile of leaves??? Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!