Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 21, 2012

DANCE OR SING!!! Friday's Challenge at The Outlawz

Today's theme for the challenge at The Outlawz is Dance or Sing and this is the card I made for it:


The image featured on my card is Gypsy Gem, an image that I drew for the Digistamps 4 Joy store.  I coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

































To complete my card I used the following:

white base card
patterned DP
a CS diecut
a CS embossed with hearts
sewn on sequins and beads
a spray of roses
a shiny musical note embellie

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


11 comments:

  1. I just adore this card, that image is beautiful Jen and the colours you have used are gorgeous, so rich and vibrant. Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's and good luck...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and pretty, Jen.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Lady Anne's Paper Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colourful card....love your colouring and your layering....thanks for entering the Divas by Design challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is wonderful! thanks for joining us at LAPC for our Wed Anything Goes
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, your beautifully drawn and colored Gypsy Gem looks wonderful on this fabulous and colorful card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Roses" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. How totally fun is this?! Love how you did the ombre on her vest! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card, love all the colours...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.Love how the bright background makes your image pop out so beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee two shapes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute, and love how you added all of the white marks on the dress!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love the bold colors u used!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!