Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 23, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES ; 'OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU'



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of them is an image called 'OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU' and here is the card I made to share with you:


The image is coloured using using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image:



To construct the card I used the following supplies:

- kraft base card
- floral DP
- stick on gems
- sentiment printed on kraft and cut using a die
- wide satin ribbon for the rosette
- narrow satin ribbon for the bow

If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


CUPBOARD TRILOGY,  #3, ‘TIC TAC TOE ” = I have I BRIGHT COLOURS / FLOWERS / RIBBONS

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

9 comments:

  1. O.M.G. Jen this is another fab card you have been busy , I love these owls they are so cute . A super girly card well done Hugs Elaine.
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a NEW freebie image for you to download from Linnie
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, thank you for playing along with us at The cupboard trilogy, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!
    Thank you for playing along @ Digital Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your coloring is stunning Jen, Gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty card, such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, those owls are adorable! I love the colors you used, too!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a cute stamp! Gorgeous card, good luck with your challenges

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!