Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 30, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES : '3 MIELIES en 'n PAMPOEN"




I just LOVE Sundays at Digistamps 4 Joy because I get to share with you some of the fabulous images released in the store today.

The image featured on  this card is one of the images I drew for the store called "3 Mielies en 'n Pampoen",  (translated from Afrikaans is "3 maize and a pumpkin")and it's only ONE of the fabulous new images released in the store today :




I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen - here is a better view of the image:


I used the following to construct my card:

white base card
Thanksgiving print DP
corner punch
3 different colours of CS for the matting
shiny orange satin ribbon
large cup sequin and seed bead



 Click HERE to see the rest of the fabulous new releases!


luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



REMEMBER



DIGISTAMPS 4 Joy is having a Design Team Call at the moment, and applications are being accepted right up until 5 October.
Click HERE to find out more information

8 comments:

  1. Love this, what a gorgeous image..fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Fall card! Beautiful image and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent attention to detail in your coloring job! Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card... love that giant ribbon. Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely and perfect for our Fall Foliage challenge at Broken Box Stock. Thanks so much for joining us!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great fall image. You colored it perfectly!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen

    What a fabulous autumn image and your colouring is amazing.

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to come and join in the fun with us for the next challenge.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!