Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 23, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: LITTLE GIRLY DRESS



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of them is an image I drew for the store called 'LITTLE GIRLY DRESS' and here is the card I made to share with you:



The image is coloured using using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image ...



To construct the card I used the following supplies:

 - offcut of baby girl themed DP
- satin ribbon and bow
- pink buttons and gold cord
- acrylic pacifier hanging from bow
- paper flower and rose
- white base card
 If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add ths card to the following challenges:



luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jen wow this dress is so pretty well done you are a great artist. Super card too so girly Hugs Elaine .Wow I cannot keep up with you , you have been so busy with fabulous creations Hugs Elaine
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a NEW freebie image for you to download from Linnie
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image. I am so liking that. Your card is lovely -- so feminine. Wonderfully done. Thank you for entering it in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute image on a super card, love the layout and colours
    thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable! I love that image and your colors and of course all those embelishments! Thanks for entering this with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, how pretty! I love your interpretation of our challenge at Card Crafters Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! And I love that perfect bow! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!