Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 2, 2012

SUNDAY'S CAS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today's challenge at The Outlawz is to make a CAS card featuring the cooler weather, so I chose to feature the cooler weather of Autumn/Fall on my card.

The image I have used is the one I drew for the CDAC Digital Drawing Challenge, where the challenge is to use cats or dogs in a Fall(ing) leaves setting.  The image was released today in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

Here is my card:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and popped up the 'falling' leaves slightly.  The only embellishments are the netting and the satin ribbon.  The sides and top edge of the white CS are inked and the bottom edge is punched (MS punch).

 I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


lu'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

11 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the image and the ribbon details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet image and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card Jen! Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".

    Good luck! - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely image, it made me smile :). Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. Hope to see you back in our next challenge. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the netting detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Never think to use my white gel pens for accents anymore. Thanks for the reminder! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love that image. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at NMWC, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card!!!! That image is so cute .. The colors are beautiful and I love how you set it up to take a photo of your card, brilliant! I am coming from Inlinkz over at Hiding in my craftroom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, This is so funny! I sure hope that he finds his bone. Thanks for joining us this week at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is so cute Jen!! I love that image that you drew! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I love the color and your little dog is so cute. Thanks for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!