Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 23, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: Little Lion'



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of them is an image I drew for the store called  "Little Lion"and here is the card I made to share with you:



The image has been used on an ATC that fits into a pocket on the front of the card.  It is coloured using using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image on the ATC

:


To construct the card I used the following supplies:

 - white base card
- striped DP
- copper coloured base card for the ATC
- alphabetical cut out letters to spell L-I-O-N' that are attached to the pocket on the front
 
If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.
Luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! Fantastic way to use tags. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image...love the lion. Such a clever use of tags. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends for our tag challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the tags, Thank you for joining in our 1st challenge at Heck of a challenge this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Lion. Love how you used the tags to spell out the word. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your lion looks amazing! I've never seen this technique before! Great card and thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really neat card, I love how you used the tags. Thanks, for joining us over at Speedy Fox and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen--this card is really cute! I love the lion! And what a great use of tags! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet lion! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your colouring is fantastic! gorgeous work
    thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge for our very first challenge I hope you will join us again soon and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!