Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 2, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE SUNDAY - yay!

Digistamps 4 Joy now stocks digistamps made with the long-forgotten Janel rubber stamps !!!  

The one featured on my card is called



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:
 To construct my card I used the following:

pink diecut CS
offcuts of 3 different DP
pink flower sequins and seed beads sewn on with invisible thread
organza ribbon bow
clear glass flower bead
paper flower
stick on birthday sentiment

This is not the only new release in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today.  You can see all the others and fabulous creations by some of the Design Team who have used the new release images, by clicking HERE.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz 
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Beautiful colours and layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfct for the dare,
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the colours and bling you used. I found you at Make It Monday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, such a pretty image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another absolutely beautiful card, you are certainly on a roll.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along till 30th September 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image! Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    DT Yolie
    http://www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation love the colours & image.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again next time.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super image. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card, your image and design are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces this week and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable and simple, pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!