Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A NEW RELEASE FOR HALLOWEEN AT BUGABOO 'CATCH THE BUG BLOG'

One of our most popular collections in the  Bugaboo Stamps store is Make It Snappy. And as such, it makes all kinds of sense for us to introduce some new and wicked-cool images just in time for autumn, Halloween, harvest, and all things candy-related. Perhaps we should temporarily re-name it our Make It Spooky collection? ;)

Here is my card  to showcase the new release

 ...and how is this for a little fun with photoediting LOL :


Isn't that cool?

I love the funky colours!  
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. very cute card. I do love the colors
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen, that's what they call "colorfull"
    They are so great!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun card-Love the bright colours-I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this is such a cute card for Halloween! Love the beautiful colors and fun image. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!