Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BUGABOO'S STELLA IS SKETCHING AGAIN!

This post is a little late in going up as I was away from Thursday to Monday - I had the wonderful opportnity to attend the HobbyX show at Gallagher Estates in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.  My flight got in late last night and so here I am back again at home in Durban, South Africa.

The STELLA SAYS SKETCH challenge #119 has given you this sketch to play with :

 

and here is my card based on this sketch: 


The image featured on my card is Girlz-Daisies and it is coloured using alcohol markers:
(I apologize for the watermarks being over the images rather than tucked at the bottom so that you can get a good look at the image and card, but recently WHOLE cards are being stolen off blogs, online galleries and Pinterest and the thieves are selling them as their own work!)

Supplies I have used to make this card are:

offcuts of DP
offcuts of CS
salmon pink diecut
6 pearly pink gems
cream CS card base

The rules are simple: Create a Sketch project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 9/23/12 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!  


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colour scheme you've used it's so soft and elegant and such a cute image! Came over from MIM
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Poodle's Parlour this week and Good Luck in the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. too adorable thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful image and what a lovely, cute card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Flowers” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this awesome image and your colouring .Great card design too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you found us and thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle
    http://scraposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!