Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 17, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES : THURSDAY‘S 'ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST' CHALLENGE


The theme over on The Outlawz for the Thursday "Anything Goes with a Twist' challenge is  "Be an Angel" and this is the card that I entered:


I apologize for not being able to tell you what the image is called as this is one that I saved in the early days when I wasn't keeping track of the artists (If anyone can provide me with a link, I would be most grateful!) .  I coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and then used some cheap powder eye shadow with a Q-tip to do some extra shading.  As you can see, I printed the image onto textured CS, which give a lovely look to the coloured image, especially when adding the powdered eye shadows.  I added Dovecraft crystal glitter slue to the wings.


To complete the card I used the following :

-          white base card
my own-made DP - using the paste paper method (gesso, alcohol inks, stamps, etc)
blue embossed paper die cut
stick on gems
ribbon

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

6 comments:

  1. What a fab card! Thank you so much for sharing with Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, good luck with the draw, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, Very nice.......... Enjoying all the bits to look at.............. Lovely coloring............... Thank u so much for entering Just Some Lines Challenge!!!!

    SOMA
    Just Some Lines DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ;) thanks for joining the scrappers delight challenge

    Hugs ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! This made me giggle! :) Thank you so much for joining in on our I Believe I can Fly challenge over at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!