Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 5, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE : WITH A MASCULINE TWIST

This is the colour palette for today at The Outlawz challenges:

 

and this is the card that I created :


 The image of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack was printed onto blue (textured) CS and a little highlighting done with a white gel pen.  I added some gems as accents.

The rest of the card is made up using offcuts from my scraps basket, and the sentiment/s are made by me, computer generated in MS Word.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

13 comments:

  1. How cool is this card...wow...I have been meaning to join your blog as a new member, now I am. Johnny Depp was a fav of my daughter years ago..must show her this and she would say WOW too...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, Johnny Depp. love this creativity. Thanks for the visit and leaving the sweet luv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the image looks great printed on the blue card.

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this card is stunning and he is so hot!
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card Looks great!!! Love the colour combination you have used and Thank you for joining in with Creative craft Challenges2 "all about the boys" Good luck Annette DT CCC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous great texture and layout. Thanks for sharing at Natalie and Amy's challenge Pascale xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an artsy creation! Very nice!

    Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all things Johnny! Super nice job with this card! You did a beautiful job using the colors! Thanks for participating at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very creative, great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Twisted Tuesday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so col! - and very creative! Thanks for playing at CCC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really great card Jen. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, great style and just perfect for a male card. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!