Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SUNDAY'S CAS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

BELLS AND WHISTLES

that's the theme for Sunday's CAS challenge at The Outlawz, and I chose a Bugaboo image called Misteltoe Bell as the image on my card:


I printed the image onto white textured CS (BAZZILL) and cut it out using a die.  The image is coloured using alcohol markets, a white gel pen and glitter glue (on the bells)

A green CS diecut was used as a mat onto and there are flatback pearls in the corners.  The embellishments are a gold satin/organza ribbon bow and a stick on sentiment.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

7 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! I love the sparkly bells and the gorgeous elaborate mat - it looks so good as a diamond shape! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the sparkly bells! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenn - it is lovely to see you! L:ove this darling card, great shimmer! It is great to see you here with us this week at Stampin’ Sisters in Christ this week – we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shine on the bells! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. bright and festive Christmas card, you have me in the mood for making mine, thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for showing your beautiful card for paperminutes.
    Hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!