Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ SATURDAY PAPER A LA MODE CHALLENGE (22 SEPTEMBER)



The Outlawz Challenge for Saturday, 22 September was to create a papercraft project to WELCOME SOMETHING or SOMEONE, and this is my entry:



The image featured on my card is called Blessed from Jackson’s Digital Expressions and it’s coloured using alcohol markers.  Here is a better look at the image:



The rest of the card is made up of the following components:
white card base
lilac mat
fancy corner punch
corner rounder punch
border die cut on lilac CS
satin ribbon and bow

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is "wow"! Your coloring is amazing! The shadows in your fabric look amamzing! And your skin tones are flawless! Beautiful. Just Beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful! Your coloring is amazing. I love how you added shadows and depth. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, your coloring is just amazing. This is such a beautiful and touching image and I love how you've highlighted the card with gorgeous corner decorations!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Squigglefly.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really gorgeous card. Really love the way you havecolored this amazing image.

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this is fantastic! I just love your coloring and the way you did the ribbon. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning image and your colouring is amazing . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Love your image and how you colored it. Very well done! Thanks much for entering our Bingo One Stitch At A Time Challenge. So nice to have you!
    Manderly
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty! Love how some people can do the clean and simple creations! I wish I could! LOL Thanks for playing in our bingo challenge at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw! Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, just perfect for our punches challenge. I love the image you chose and the colors are lovely. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is gorgeous Jen, love the colours and beautiful image.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is stunning. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!